Organic Raw Cacao Butter 250g
- Great for making your own chocolate treats or adding to smoothies.
- Has a delicious, chocolatey aroma.
- Can be used in any recipe that calls for cocoa butter, as well as cacao butter.
- Naturally high in antioxidants.
- Dairy free.
- Re-sealable pouch.
- Organically harvested in Ecuador.
- 250g pack.
This raw cacao butter has a deep, sweet chocolate-like aroma – instantly recognisable upon opening the packet.
Raw cacao butter is the basis of all chocolate. This cacao butter is a creamy white colour and comes in ready to use buttons. Cacao butter melts under low heat which allows you to mix it in with cocoa powder to make basic chocolate, then other sweet ingredients to make your own chocolatey snacks or creamy smoothies.
How to make chocolate: quick guide
- Heat a saucepan of water.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and place a bowl into the saucepan, above the level of the water.
- Place a large chunk (100g) of cacao butter into the bowl. Allow to melt.
- Mix in around 6 heaped tablespoons of cacao powder.
- Add sugar (3 tablespoons approx) to taste.
- Spoon into a mould and allow to cool.
If you specifically wish to make raw chocolate, ensure that you keep the heat low: boil the water in a kettle rather than keeping the saucepan on the hob, and remove the bowl once the cacao butter has melted.
Note that this cacao butter can be used in place of cocoa butter, and can be used to make raw and non-raw chocolate. The rawness of this cacao butter makes for a rich flavour and the most complete range of uses.
There are no reviews yet.