Agave Sweet & Mild Syrup (Nectar)
- Sweetens cakes, biscuits, sweet breads, porridge, muesli and drinks.
- Organic certified.
- Mild, runny honey-like consistency.
- You can even eat it on toast – a bit like honey.
- Also known as agave nectar.
- Now in a squeezable bottle.
The flavour of the Biona Agave Syrup or ‘Agave Nectar’, is not over-sweet and does not taste overpowering like some honeys or sugars do. The taste resembles that of light barley sugar. It would work very well in savoury dishes and sweetens hot drinks like coffee and green tea (without any unusual after taste). Mmmmm!
Use agave syrup in place of sugar – it works well in tea and coffee, baking and even on toast!