Freeze-Dried Raspberries 100g (Sussex Wholefoods)
Freeze Dried raspberries are pure raspberries that are dehydrated to one seventh of their original weight with no additives or nasty stuff. They can be reconstituted as desired, with less than 20g making up one of your “five-a-day”. They melt in the mouth and have the sour sweetness of raspberries: all the flavour is there.
Freeze Dried fruit is exceptionally healthy as the process is clean and preservative-free.
Amazing price – supermarket prices are typically 4x more expensive for the same quantity!
- Grown in the European Union.
- No added sugar.
- No preservatives.
- 100% raspberry.
- Tastes like the original fruit: all of the tangy raspberry flavour is there, and your fingers even go red when you eat them!
- 100g of freeze dried raspberries is the equivalent of 700g of raspberries. Just the water is taken away.
- Same size as the original fruit. Nice and large.
- You can eat as-is, or rehydrate if you wish.
- Packed in the UK.
- 100g pack.